|How to use Street View
To rotate the view, do any of the following:
To zoom in or out, do one of the following:
- Drag the imagery right or left. In some locations, you can drag the imagery up to look skyward.
- Click the arrows in the top left corner of the view or drag the ring outside the arrows.
- Use the A and D keys to rotate left and right, and the W and S keys to tilt up and down (you'll need to click on the street view image first for this to work).
To navigate along a street, click one of the white arrows overlaid on the street to move in that direction. You can also use arrow keys. Street names appear in the top left corner of the view. You can navigate on to another street once you reach the center of an intersection.
- Click Zoom in button or Zoom out button
- Double click the point on the image to zoom in.